Paleo Fried Chicken Fingers
Kids love these.
We got this recipie from ultiimatepaleoguide.com
PALEO FRIED CHICKEN FINGERS
1. Chicken breasts – 2 large
2. Almond flour – 1/2 cup
3. Eggs – 2
4. Paprika – 1 teaspoon
5. Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
6. Salt – 1 teaspoon
7. Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
8. Dried thyme – 1/2 teaspoon
9. Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
1. Cut the chicken into long strips
2. Place spices in a sealable plastic bag and add chicken strips, seal bag and shake to coat the chicken
3. Pour almond flour out onto a plate
4. Add eggs to a bowl and beat
5. Dredge chicken in the almond flour, then in the egg, then once more in the almond flour
6. Allow the coated chicken to sit on a plate for about 10 minutes
7. Heat a skillet on medium-high and add olive oil
8. When oil is hot, add chicken strips to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes each side, turn each strip only one time
9. Remove from skillet, allow a few minutes to cool and enjoy!
As always, if you want to discover if we can help you overcome a health challenge feel free to click the get started button below. We offer a free consultation to see if our office and approach to natural healthcare is right for you.