Improve Your Shoulder Flexion With The Banded Shoulder Stretch:
This is a great stretch to improve shoulder flexion. It not only stretches the muscles, but it also stretches the joint capsule and ligaments.
- Start by using a thick band and attach it to a pull up bar. Insert your hand into the band and rotate your palm so it is facing up.
- Gently move your body back so you feel a pull on your arm and shoulder joint.
- From that position bend your body forward so you ear goes passed your bicep and you are inducing shoulder flexion.
- Don’t stay in one position, continue to move up and down feeling the stretch at the shoulder joint.
- Turn your head and body away from the shoulder to increase the stretch.
- Continue to move up and down, back and forth for 2 min.
- Repeat on the other shoulder.
Get Started Here:
Swiesz Family Chiropractic is currently accepting new patients in their Hampstead and Durham, NH locations. Click on the link below to get started!