- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the buttocks and down the back of the leg.
- The pain may feel sharp, burning, aching, excruciating, or like a jolt.
- May be worse when bending, lifting, or prolonged sitting.
- Calf may feel tight
- May also experience lower back stiffness
- Sometimes the foot may feel numb
- Can be worse in the morning and improves as the day goes on
- May not feel like its getting better
What Causes Sciatica?
True Sciatica is when the sciatic nerve is pinched by either a bulging disc or from a misaligned vertebrae (Subluxation).
There are other conditions that can present the same way but aren’t Sciatica
Such as: SI joint problem, Piriformis Syndrome, Glute Medius trigger points or even TFL problems.
Most of these problems won’t go away on their own.
The good news is we can help!
The trick is finding what the problem is and then fixing it. We’ve helped thousands of people over 20 years and have lots of experience with sciatica. Have we helped everyone? Of course not. But we have helped most. We offer a free consultation where we will sit down with you and talk. We listen to your problem and then we can find out if we think we can help. Just click the get started button below and fill out the form to request a consultation. Or call Stephanie at 603-329-5491. We have chiropractic offices in Hampstead NH and Durham NH. We accept most major insurance including Medicare and we have affordable options for the uninsured.